Join me as I leave behind my adolescence and try to find my place as a useful member of society.
Sunday, March 1, 2015
Day 5
Day 5. Today was a rainy day. We didn't leave the house, not even once. But Jeewansing came over for dinner and after Jessica's parents went to bed he played some games with us. I brought one of my favorite simple games called love letter, but Jessica and Jeewansing didn't really catch on how to play. The goal of the game is to end the round with the highest card in your deck. The princess is the highest card, but when Jeewansing got dealt the princess, he played her on his first turn which is an automatic loss. That's when I decided we should play a different game. So we played spot it instead, which I also really love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment